Kanto CM600 Telescoping Ceiling TV Mount for 37 to 70-inch Flat Screen TVs | Hanging TV Bracket with 23" of Height Adjustment | Tilt & Swivel Design | 360° Rotation | Hidden Cable Management - Black
Pickup available at 11771 Horseshoe Way
Usually ready in 24 hours
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION - To make mounting your TV as easy as possible, the CM600's ceiling mounting bracket comes detached from the rest of the mount, allowing it to be installed independently to any wood stud or concrete ceiling. Simply slide the telescoping extension pole into place to complete the installation.
- ANGLED CEILINGS - To accommodate sloped ceilings and support beams, swing the extension pole up to 90 degrees and lock it in place at the preferred angle. This also allows the CM600 to be installed on a wall, if needed.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - Ensure your 37 to 70 inch TV is hanging at an ideal height by extending the telescoping pole from 42.7 to 66.3 inches. Adjustments can be made in 2-inch increments.
- SWIVEL & TILT - Along with 360 degrees of rotation, the CM600 offers four discrete tilt options. In five degree increments, angle the TV bracket up to 15 degrees forward to improve line-of-sight, or tilt it six degrees backward to compensate for potential lean.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - The extension pole’s hollow core provides an unobstructed path to route your cables, while an opening in the mounting plate allows them to continue through the ceiling for a clean and professional looking setup.