Returns & Exchange
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
- Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order.
- Product purchased from VLCanada
- Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
- All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
- Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on the retail package (Proof of Purchase)
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to VLCanada within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty calendar days of the delivery date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within five (5) calendar days of the delivery date. Non-visible shipping damage must be reported within two (2) calendar days of receiving the package. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, VLCanada will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our cost.
4. The customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. A 15% restocking fee will be applied for non-defective returns. Depends on the condition of product, the restocking fee will deduct as appropriate.
6. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. VLCanada will refund back to your method of payment
Opened Consumables (IE Ink/Toner), Projectors, or Headphones cannot be returned under any circumstances.
The following items are subject to a replacement only return policy and cannot be returned for a refund:
.Uninterruptible Power Supplies
Original retail packaging will be required for any returns attempted. Any damage to retail packages will result in the return request being denied. This includes but is not limited to:
.Writing or marks on the retail packaging.
.Torn or broken retail packaging.
We reserve the right to contact the client prior to shipping if an item they are ordering cannot be returned unless defective.