Yeyian Gaming Products Warranty CANADA - RMA
Yeyian provides a 30-Days Guarantee (does not include shipping, handling fees) and the following limited warranty, starts from the date you received your product. Your date of receipt will be the date shown on our delivery records for your order.
Yeyian Gaming PC Warranty
Yeyian warrants its Gaming PCs and its parts against defects in workmanship and or materials for the period specified in the warranty from the original date of invoice. During this period, Yeyian will repair or replace defective parts with reconditioned or new parts at Yeyians discretion with no charge to you. All original defective parts replaced by Yeyian or its authorized service centers, become the property of Yeyian. You are responsible for the payment of any service or repair that is not covered by this limited warranty.
Yeyian makes no other warranty, either implied or expressed, including but not limited to an implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to the computer other than as set forth below. Yeyian makes no warranty or representation, implied or expressed, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Yeyian is not liable for any expense, cost or loss, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the computer. Under no circumstances shall Yeyian be liable for any loss, expense, cost or loss, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer.
This warranty set forth below is in lieu of and exclusive to all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No employee, reseller, or distributor is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
Yeyian Gaming PC Warranty Conditions
Yeyians Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to Yeyian Gaming Computers and is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in Canada.
- In the event that your computer is returned to Yeyian for repair – if no defect in materials or workmanship is found, you will be responsible for return shipping fee and current labor charges.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the computer. Yeyian shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Yeyian representative.
- Yeyian and its Authorized Service Centers accept no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Yeyian Gaming, its distributors, resellers, or Authorized Service Centers.
- Yeyian makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-Yeyian Gaming) software.
- You must retain your invoice or receipt of purchase to receive warranty service.
- The computer’s serial number must be untampered with and clearly identifiable.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement parts furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-Yeyian software vendor's terms and conditions provided with the packages.
- This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
- The 30-day money back guarantee does not include opened software, parts, special order merchandise and shipping & handling fees.
Yeyian Monitor Warranty
Yeyian Monitor provides 3 years system limited local warranty, Yeyian monitors do not have 0 pixel defect warranty
- Bright Dot > 3 Dots, Bright dot gap < L >=15mm
- Dark Dot > 5 Dots
- Bright Dots: Dots appear bright and unchanged in size in, which module is displaying under black pattern.
- Dark Dots: Dots appear dark and unchanged in size in, which module is displaying under pure red, green, or blue pattern.
Yeyian Monitor Non-Warranty / Refusal of Warranty / Excluded
The following circumstances excluded from warranty coverage:
- Product damage caused by catastrophes, thunder stroke, faulty electric power and environmental factors.
- Defacing of product labeling (label alterations and falsifying, serial number missing, serial number no longer discernible, serial number invalid). All serial numbers are recorded and tracked for warranty purposes
- Unauthorized changes of non Yeyian parts, modifications or alterations , parts removal in or to the products
- Damage caused by operator error or operator fails to comply with user manual instruction, such as , but not limited to improper storage resulting in product getting wet, corrosion, fall off, squeezed or exposed to inadequate temperature/humid environment.
- Internal or external consumable items of the product itself such as battery, earphone, etc. or caused by an external enclosure, assembled around the product which has not been recommended in the user manual.
- The model- and/or serial number or production date code on the monitor has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- Accessories or packing material such as boxes, user manual ,etc are missing or not included during the warranty service period.
Yeyian Gaming Chair Warranty
Yeyian provides 1 year limited local warranty for repair and replacement on the defective gaming chair.
Yeyian Gaming Chair Non-Warranty / Refusal of Warranty / Excluded
The following circumstances excluded from warranty coverage:
- Wear and tear, or due to the aging of materials.
- Aesthetic defects and minor deviations of the products or due to naturally occurring variations in the materials used or manual assembly of products.
- Improper assembly, use or care, contact with animals, or site or environmental conditions (such as environments with high heat, high humidity, high salinity or pollutant gases).
- Use in anything other than a domestic or private setting.
- Contact with moisture (including, without limitation, due to conditions such as hyperhidrosis or contact with aqueous or organic solvents), thermal degradation or elements that are known to cause a breakdown of materials.
- Modifications or failure to follow the recommended assembly or aftercare instructions.
- Abuse, negligence, accident, fire or water damage, transportation by the customer or other causes beyond our control.
Out of Warranty
After the Warranty Period, we can offer you a repair solution via our Service Center if you wish to make use of this service.New warranty policies apply to purchases after October 1st 2021.
Yeyian will not make this policy valid in the following cases:
- When the product has been used under other conditions of its normal use.
- When the product has not been operated according to the instructions that were included with the product.
- When the product has been altered or repaired by any unauthorized Yeyian personnel.
Yeyian Gaming Products Returns Policy and Procedures
Please refer to Return Policy
Any further questions regarding to Yeyian Gaming products Canada, please contact VL Canada Customer Service and Support at [email protected]