Item model number: 00807
- Protect from EMI/RFI interference; connect network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other networking applications in high noise environments.
- For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL).
- Each patch cable is fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Cat6 component requirements.
- Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. C
- Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
|Cable length||10.66 m||Cable standard||Cat6|
|Connector 1||RJ-45||Connector 2||RJ-45|
|Cable shielding||S/FTP (S-STP)||Connector contacts plating||Gold|
|Cable colour||Blue||Connector gender||Male/Male|
|Jacket material||Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)|