Item model number: ST4000VX007
- ImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions.
- Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage.
- ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty, improved total cost of ownership, reduces maintenance costs.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year, perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems.
- Lower power consumption reduces heat emissions, improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
- Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
|Hard drive sustained transfer rate||190 MiB/s||Component for||Surveillance system|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||1000000 h||Drive device, buffer size||64 MB|
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA III||Hard drive capacity||4000 GB|
|Device type||HDD||Hard drive size||3.5"|
|Hard drive interface transfer rate||6 Gbit/s|
|Power consumption (typical)||5.5 W||Power consumption (standby)||0.25 W|
|Start-up current||1.8 A||Power consumption (off)||0.25 W|
|Input voltage||12||Power consumption (idle)||3.2 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 70 °C||Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Width||101.8 mm||Height||26.1 mm|
|Depth||147 mm||Weight||635 g|
|Storage drive adapter included||No||Quantity||1|