New to the Corsair RMi and RMx power supplies are small capacitors on the 24-pin ATX, 4+4 pin EPS, and PCI-e cables that enhance voltage regulation and ripple suppression. CableMod smartly places these components on the cables so that they are hidden behind your motherboard tray, maintaining a clean and heatshrink-free look for your rig. What’s more, CableMod uses high-quality, 100% solid-state capacitors for peak performance and reliability.
As full replacement cables, these don’t add extra length to your existing cables which means less cable length to manage. Featuring a new array of luscious colors, CableMod cables are the perfect way to cap off the perfect PC build.
As a special bonus, a set of CableMod ModMesh Cable Combs is even included to get your build started off right!
Here’s what you get inside the box:
- 1 x 24 Pin ATX Cable (600mm)
- 2 x 4+4 Pin EPS Cable (700mm)
- 2 x Dual 6+2 Pin PCI-e Cable (750mm)
- 2 x 6+2 Pin PCI-e Cable (600mm)
- 1 x Quad SATA Power Cable (850mm)
- 1 x Quad SATA Power Cable (700mm)
- 2 x Dual SATA Power Cable (500mm)
- 1 x Triple 4-Pin Molex Cable (750mm)
- 2 x Dual 4-Pin Molex Cable (500mm)
- 1 x Molex to Floppy Adapter (100mm)
Included Cable Combs:
- 2 x 28 Pin Cable Comb (ModMesh)
- 4 x 8 Pin Cable Comb (ModMesh)
- 2 x 6 Pin Cable Comb (ModMesh)
Full Compatibility List: LINKAdditional information
|Dimensions||25.4 x 18 x 7 cm|
Full Cable Kits
RMi / RMx