Item model number: 26260
- 9/125 micron cable for gigabit ethernet applications
- Pull-proof PVC jacket provides immunity to electrical interference
- Single-Mode fiber available in LC, SC, and ST connectors
- Available in lengths up to 30m
- Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 9/125 Single-mode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
- Cost-effective solution that provides high bandwidth and transmission rates over longer distances. With SC to ST termination, this high-quality fiber optic patch cable is specificially designed for gigabit ethernet applications.
- Buffer material: PVC
|Cable colour||Yellow||Connector 1||LC|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Cable length||2 m|