CNPS80G LOW PROFILE CPU COOLER
The Zalman CNPS80G consists of a heat sink, the aluminum fins of which are arranged in a ring around an 85 mm PWM fan. This arrangement also cools the surrounding mainboard components and the heat pipe integrated in the fin ring. Thanks to its low height of only 52 mm, the CNPS80G is particularly suitable for use in low-profile housings. equipped, which the noise level at max. 25.3 dB (A) holds.
The CNPS80G CPU cooler at a glance:
- Compact CPU cooler from Zalman
- Ultra-quiet 85 mm fan with PWM control
- Flower-heat-sink construction for optimal air circulation
- Low weight and low overall height for small housings
- Easy installation with push pins
- Compatible with Intel 115X sockets
- TDP of 65 watts
Compact and lightweight processor cooler with a quiet PWM fan
The heat sink of the Zalman CNPS80G is made of aluminum and thanks to the flower-heat-sink design, the fins are constructed in such a way that the heat is optimally distributed and effectively dissipate the heat absorbed by the aluminum core to the circulating air. The processor cooler is designed for CPUs with a TDP of 65 watts.
In addition to the cooling capacity, the focus was primarily on the volume. With only 25.3 dB (A) at a maximum speed of 2000 rpm, it is relatively quiet for its size. The rotor blades of the 85 mm fan are designed in a shark fin design, which optimizes the air flow and reduces vibrations and volume.
Included with the CNPS80GZalman thermal paste is included. The CPU cooler is suitable for motherboards with the Intel socket 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156. The installation is very easy thanks to the push pins and can also be mastered quickly and safely by beginners thanks to the included instructions.
- Dimensions: approx. 123.7 x 61.4 x 102 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum (heat sink)
- Weight: 180 g
- Fan: 85 mm (max. 25.3 db (A), 1000 - 2000 U / min)
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Intel socket 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
- CPU cooler
- Thermal paste
- User manual